Obnoxious Breaking News!
Email me your story to WilliamGMcCrayiii@gmail.com now! Follow me on Facebook William G. McCray III and ObnoxiousTelevision.com with William G. McCray III on Twitter @WilliamGMcCray, Instagram @SirWilliamGMcCrayIII, Periscope @SirWilliamGMcCrayIII, YouTube @WilliamMcCray to watch my live viedos and to keep up on the latest!!! CashApp $SirWilliamGMcCrayIII
Mother from prominent Atlanta family ‘shoots dead her two children, 20 and 24, then turns the gun on herself’ in horror double-murder suicide days after returning from an Italian vacation with them and posting a loving message to Instagram
- Marsha Edwards, 58, and her two children Erin Edwards, 20, and Chris Edwards, 24, were found dead in their Atlanta home Wednesday evening
- Investigators suspect Marsha shot her children then turned the gun on herself
- Their bodies were discovered in the wealthy gated community of Vinings Parc East Wednesday evening at 6pm during a police welfare check
- Marsha was divorced from the children’s father Dr. Christopher Edwards
- He is a prominent orthopedic surgeon in the Atlanta-area
- Edwards had posted photos on Facebook on vacation in Italy with her daughter two days prior on Monday August 19
- On Wednesday, the day the bodies were found, she posted on Instagram saying: ‘I could not have asked for better children’
A mother from a prominent Atlanta family is suspected of committing a horror murder-suicide where she shot dead her two adult children then turned the gun on herself, days after returning from a vacation in Italy with her daughter.
Police conducting a welfare check at the Edwards family home in Vinings, Georgia discovered the dead bodies of Marsha Edwards, 58, along with her daughter Erin Edwards, 20, and son Chris Edwards, 24, on Wednesday evening.
Cops arrived to the home at 3000 block of Nobilty Way around 6pm and found Erin and Chris dead suffering gunshot wounds. Their mother Marsha died of ‘an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound’.
Cobb County police believe Marsha Edwards shot her children before killing herself, but the motive behind the tragic killings remains a mystery. It’s not clear precisely when the shootings happened.
Marsha was divorced from her children’s father Dr. Christopher Edwards, a prominent orthopedic surgeon in the Atlanta-area who leads the Atlanta Housing Authority board also sits on the board of trustee for the Morehouse School of Medicine, according to NBC. He was notified of their deaths Wednesday.