Email me your story to WilliamGMcCrayiii@gmail.com now! Follow me on Facebook William G. McCray III and ObnoxiousTelevision.com with William G. McCray III on Twitter @WilliamGMcCray, Instagram @SirWilliamGMcCrayIII, Periscope @SirWilliamGMcCrayIII to watch my live viedos and to keep up on the latest!!! https://www.gofundme.com/obnoxious-tv-launch-campaign CashApp @SirWilliamGMcCrayIII
Everything Is Going Down, But The Word Of God……The stars packed into the pews on Saturday — though their names might not be instantly recognizable to some. Ledisi, Jamal Bryant, Tweet, Willie Jolley, Derek J, Derrick Rutledge, oh, and Omarosa Manigault.
This crew of R&B singers, reality stars, motivational speakers and TV pastors — whose Q-scores burn bright in their respective circles — was in town for the wedding of Kym Lee, the DMV-based makeup artist who “painted” the faces of actress Angela Bassett and executive producer Shonda Rhimes for the Democratic National Convention this summer. The well-known celebrity makeup artist (Whitney Houston was a client) finally got her own moment in the spotlight when she married Dant’e King, 47, the founding pastor at Forward Church in Maryland.
“It’s been the best of all worlds,” said Lee, 42. “We can go from church to a Grammy show. We have a really interesting life.”
White House favorite Ledisi (also a client of Lee) sang Stevie Wonder’s “As” while the bride, a frequent guest on Fox 5 DC’s “Good Day DC,” walked down the aisle in a 15-layer Swarovski crystal embroidered gown it took three bridesmaids to get her into. King wore a custom designed black tux.
After the ceremony, the couple’s 340 guests, including Manigault, whom Lee met during her “Apprentice” days, headed to the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City for the reception, where the crowd of well-wishers watched dancing ballerinas during dinner and signed Christmas ornaments for the newlyweds’ first tree. The guest list was the only big decision Lee made. “That was enough,” she said. The rest of the day she left to special events coordinator Jocelyn Avery and florist Dexter Fields.
The honeymoon in the mountains of Pennsylvania will be short and sweet. The couple has to get to back to work. King will be in the pulpit on Sunday, and early Saturday morning Lee will be waving her magic wand over Shonda Rhimes for the 39th Annual Kennedy Center Honors.
Now here is the details from a member of our Obnoxious Street Committee close the couple and here is what they had say below:
• On November 26th 2016, Pastor Dante’ King and Kym Lee (the celebrity makeup artist with a bogus honorary doctorate degree) became one publicly but have been privately dating and sleeping together long before Pastor Dante’ King was divorced from his former wife. The best part of the wedding was the 10 songs that were sang!
• He can preach paint off of the walls and she can beat the hell out of a face but this lie that they are living, that their relationship is “Ordained by God”, “MeetTheKings”, “RoyalWedding” “GodChoseHimForMe” “GodChoseHerForMe”…. He cheated and she took!! Their appearance on a local news station segment and an article in the Washington Post…it’s all a bold face lie, a marketing tool to get members to the new church and I’m sure…a RealityTV show! A show, their relationship and all of the 1.5million social media post before and after the wedding that she sold her house to pay for and people still have not been paid, would be a RealLie! The book that they mentioned that they are writing, save your hard earned money because that too will be full of lies!
• He neglected his wife, family and church for her! When the church began to fall apart, he would preach out at other churches on a regular and Kym would show up as if she was his first lady.
• She neglected her son for him (and her career)! The same son that got into an altercation with Dante’ the night before the wedding. Fight! Fight! Fight!
• They are a thirsty couple, both opportunist in the worst way but people support Kym in hopes that it will grant them access to the celebrities that she has worked or continues to work with. If her connections are so great, why didn’t more than the handful show up and/or help pay for the wedding!!!
• Articles may mention that he is out of Mount Calvary Holiness Church…she is too but best and believe that Bishop nor Co-Pastor Owens co-signed to any of this foolishness!
• Everyone who have joined (maybe 15…Is there one!) and have intentions on joining his new “Forward Church” (and her first lady role), their mindset, energy and tithes and offerings are caught up in this mess! They are being spirituallypunked! They need numbers for church and for marketing a RealLieTVShow!
• The real celebrity in this entire mockery is “TheLies”!